Monday 17 May 2010

The Mail On Sunday!

Can somebody please tell me what the purpose of this article was? Now I'm no fan of holding the World Cup in England in 2018 but this article had no purpose other than to scupper Lord Triesman as head of the FA and the collateral damage just happens to be our World Cup bid. How has the national interest been served by printing this rubbish? If we all have to resign posts because our closest friends are taping private conversations then heaven help us all.

Lets start to roll out the conspiracy theories shall we? How about somebody in the Premier League making sure that he was removed before any regulation has been implemented that effects them? Very plausible I would have thought considering he's not their appointment. This seems the most likely one to me, and only confirms that the patients are still in control of the nut house! When will English football wake up to the fact that this unregulated way of running our national game is killing it off, and the dark days we suffered during the 70's and 80's are coming back again, although with a different agenda.

From now on I intend to boycott the Mail On Sunday and suggest that you do too. How long will it be before they try something on Fabio as well? I sincerely hope some lessons have been learnt here, although I doubt it very much. On a personal note I found him very friendly and approachable on the one occasion I met up with him. As somebody stood next to me said 'how do you address a Lord' he said, 'just call me Dave!' It wasn't the last time I heard that either!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors